Great Eastern Life Planner for Graduates 2009
This programme aims to groom professional Financial Planners to take on exciting frontline roles in devising and implementing financial plans for clients.
Graduates Life Planners will undergo training in Advisors' Clique, one of top agencies in Great Eastern, to prepare them for this career.
- Advise on Retirement Planning, Keyman and Business Insurance, Personal Insurance and Investments
- Analyse and Interpret Financial Data (Cashflow, Debts, Investments, etc.)
- Identify Clients' Financial Goals and Needs
- Review and revise Financial Plans in response to changes in client needs or financial markets
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Attention to Details
- Competitive spirit and Driven by success
- Drive to continually update knowledge of the economy, financial markets and relevant legislation
Interested candidates please e-mail your resume to email@example.com (Only Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered).
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidential, and used for recruitment purposes only